Saturday 30 May 2009

My Future

Future, a word that I knew since I was only standard 3. A word that sounds easy to understand and pronouns, but it’s tough to describe and fix a standard. Who agree with me, please leave a comment after reading this. Thank you.

Which is my way out? Is study useful for my future? How brightly my future can be? And… what is my occupation-to-be?

I had many ideas before. from scientist, lawyer, designer, teacher, nurse, housewife to the ‘latest’ and ‘static’ top 3 since form 1 is accountant, lawyer and businessman.

About business, I remembered that was a rainy evening, an aunty which her husband is in-charge of several Secret Recipe outlet, ask whether would I choose business, my answer is , yes! with no doubt. After that, My The Lord mother was asking, since when you are interested in business? And… I’m really down when she asked me that, because I always discuss about business with my dad and she never listened indeed. I’m not really important to her. That’s why we look close but actually the distance from heart to heart is further than the distance from moon to sun.

Well, I’m not purposely want to mention about her.

Why I have that thought to be in business was from my gu gu. She encouraged me. However, I also got something from her. Don’t simply trust people around you! She let me know the risks one leader or a company holder should be handle. Hence, it’s challenging but in my way, it is fun and exciting. Honestly, I’m not those coward who don’t like stress and desire to lead a normal life. That’s not me! I love challenging, leading, guiding and busy.

Now, let’s talk about why I would choose to be an accountant. The mathematic subject is one of the things I should be proud to. As I never failed and got lower than 90%. So, I was quite confident to solve any and every problem. I am not so confident now. I scored only 68% and failed for additional mathematic and account principle for the first standardized test. I’m wandering and roaming.

I heard something from my aunt last time. She told me that, there is only 10 people would pass for the lawyer qualification test throughout Malaysia. I said to her, nothing is impossible to Family Lee. As I like challenging and like something exciting.

Anyway, I still have some time to think about this. I will get guideline from my senior and family. Who knows, I might get a more auitable and interesting choices.

I need somebody to leave me a comment regarding this. Drop me a comment on what you think I should involve.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if u often think bout those choice
i think u will be confused forever..
so better dun think bout tat 1st..
watever choice u pick, i will surely support u de.. XD
if is me,i will surely choose neither of them..
wanna be a free man nia.. XD
i thought hui san is a mentally strong person.. but y the blog seems like getting emo n emo de??
XD

Hui San said...

Lolx...
come on..
I know who u r ....
i oso dunno what's going on...
and word cannot represent someone feeling sometime.