Saturday 2 May 2009

`Happy Hour`

Yesterday, there was a barbecue at gu gu’s house. I had stay overnight. Ru ru and I were really enjoyed our time late at night. We were doing our mask at 1.30 a.m.. Keke^^ Both of us were so similar.

Early in the morning, I already woke up. My influenza still annoyed me. I’m doing my revision at dining table. While I was concentrating on add maths, gu zhang woke up. He greeted me, made me a cup of coffee and two pieces of cake. He asked me is that delicious. It was tasty.

After that all, i was going shopping with gu gu, ru ru and jin jin. We’ve a fabulous time at Mid Valley. Gu gu bought me a set of puzzle with many mickey mouse patterns and the thing I desired for a long period!! A 5x5 Rubik’s Cube!! I’m so happy, it was really expensive.

After sending jin jin to tuition, we continued our second round at Suria KLCC. Gu gu bought me nice ZIGG bottle. Nice design and material.

We went to Kinokuniya. I’ve found Hiyawu’s novel. Without thinking too much, I took that book, and I was thinkimg whether to buy the secret diary and ji mi’s latest comic collection. Ru ru was asking, fast, choose yourself, whether u want the secret diary or the comic! I picked up the secret diary. WOw~ again, I spent gu gu’s money. Thank you so much. Gu gu. I will never forget how you treat me.

Besides, I’ve got more than 5 things from gu gu. I’m really lucky.

MUACKS to gu gu and her family.

No comments: