Sunday 14 February 2010

I trust him

When I was my way back from Old town Cafe, which located in Sungai Chua, I dropped into my cousin, the one I love the much. It was really surprising that , when your love one, do something that you were so reluctant in front of you. Hoiwever, I was not surprised at all.


I gave him a tinkle, once I reached house. His tone was harsh, he did treated me by allowing me to finish up my question. m,y last word to him was, come to Ah Ma's house ( My location at that time ), I thought he wouldn't treat me. But, what really knocked me down by a feather was, he arrived. I heard the noise of motorcycle. Then I informed my grandmum that he was arrived. She walked pass through me and braved herself to went over the gate to talk to him.



To me, I did not. I was trying to call him for the

No comments: