Thursday 30 April 2009

The comment during rehearsal from my classmates…

Abdul Rahman : Marvelous! I’ve no comment.

Erdy : Everything is good. Only their faces should always face toward audiences.

Ezuria :  Mr. Loisel’s voice is very romance, and soft. We couldn't;t really what word that came out from his mouth.

Yoong Li : That’s great! Only the Mr. Narrator’s pronunciation has to improve.

Zhi Heng : I’ve the same comment with Sound Machine group, Brian’s pronunciation should have some improvements. Otherwise, good show!

God bless…There’s no comment for me. While waiting outside, Yoke Yen is the first person who praised my effort. When I went back to my seat, again, my intimate babe, Mei Lim, turned back and congratulated to me. She commented that I did natural enough on the stage. I’m talented. Zhi Xiong, Yoong Li, Zhi Heng and my other dude babe, said I’ve a great job. I still found i did only 80% good enough. I needed a critics from somebody. At the end, Zhi Heng did that! He said that I’m too fierce. This made me thought lots of. Then I brought this question to Carven. Both of us agreed that, the thing bothered me and I could not discover that, is – the role I'm holding should be the one who always showing her temper but a fierce wife. Oh NO!! That so tough to me.

         Well, thank you every team member effort. I, as the director and also the main character, would like to drop my greatest wishes for our coming soon performance on next Friday ,8/5/09.

        Great effort Bring Success

No comments: