Saturday 18 April 2009

A basketball match at Semenyih Basketball Court

Quarrel with my the Lord of Mother again, she angry because I was not following her instruction! SWT!
I'm trying to end up my suffer due to homework (doing homework lo..) Super Shuang~~ Keke. Feel even best during this time. I think the most probably is, I really enjoy study, though sometimes myself even don't know what I am reading. XP
I thought would go back home immediately after my mum finished her work, who knows, she went to grandma's house, then, of course, I went to have a look and a hang out with my two lover and master.
When I reached there, it was almost a quater to 10, I knew i Have missed a lot of excited scene, anyway, that's what I can do to reduce my bore.
Reached there, looked for my two babies and dropped into uncle Ivan, who treated me to have some drinks. Master looked was so concentrate! Kao! Yee Long was moody, I asked him for the reason, but he refused to tell me that. He only told me that that was a person that he dislikes and even hates, who is that? My first feeling was, the guy is probably, master. Anyway, it's out of my business.
many people commented on my clothes, SWT, I only wore a pair of pants for playing football and a blouse for picnic. Why not? Casual yar.... although I was watching a basketball match.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u better write in chinese..
i dont even understand the 1st paragraph oso..
XD

Jamy Fong said...

hahaa~

M-POWERED said...

可悲。。。。。。

Cariina said...

anonymous, who r u ?